Followers

Thursday, April 4, 2024

Snow Scenes

Far enough away to slow but not far enough to stop.
The henchmen grow fatigued and slow down a bit.
Blofeld is not pleased.
He urges them forward and faster.
They pick up the pace.
I did a screen capture of Piz Gloria and printed it on several sheets of paper to be large enough to use as a background piece.  Then cut the photo out of the paper and using a replaceable type glue, a stick glue that allows the paper to be removed and put back on, like a post it note, I stuck the photo to a piece of sky wallpaper.  I set a couple 4x4 feet boards on my outdoor table and waited for snow.  We got about one inch of snow and that was enough for photos.  MRS Bunkermeister held the photo backdrop in place while I took the pictures.  This is the first time I have used this specific technique and I think it worked pretty well.
 

2 comments:

Legion4 said...

Looks cold !!! But good use of nature !

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

The basement door is about six feet behind me when I am taking the photos so I can always duck back in for a quick warm up. But yes, it's cold.

Thanks for commenting Mr. 4.
Bunkermeister