Followers

Friday, April 5, 2024

Henchmen

Atlantic Italian Mountain Troops with new headgear and a new rifle for the guy on the left.
Airfix WWII German Mountain Troops mounted on small thick bases.
The thick plastic base is less likely to flex than a thin base and will hold the skis flatter.  The figures seem to stay on the skis better because the join is were the flex point is on the skis.
Airfix German Mountain Troops and Airfix WWII German Infantry with new headgear.
Simple head swaps and new paint jobs to make these work for Blofelds henchmen in the James Bond movie On Her Majesty's Secret Service.  I am sure they will serve other villainous masters as well.
 

4 comments:

Legion4 said...

Pretty good conversions too.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Thank you. I have become pretty good at easy conversions with soft plastic figures.

Thanks for reading Mr.4.
Bunkermeister

Remco said...

I love these, never seen these figures, well done!

Greetz Remco

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Thank you. When I can't get the specific figures I want, I have decided to make my own occasionally.

Bunkermeister