Followers

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Werewolf Germans

The Esci WWII Infantry is a great set.
I have about 5,000 of them in green and gray plastic.
They are my primary WWII German set.  I put this figure on a base as it makes it easier for him to stand up, particularly on carpet or other uneven surfaces.
While the wolf head seem a little big their necks are the same size almost the same size as the human neck.
My plan was to make just a few of them, perhaps just a squad of them.
I put the mortar guy on a base too, also to make the stand up better. The big wolf head does not seem to have changed the ability of the figures to stand up.  I added the bases to figures that did not stand up well in the originals.
 

1 comment:

Billy said...

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/nazi-werewolves-who-terrorized-allied-soldiers-end-wwii-180970522/