Followers

Friday, August 13, 2021

Buck Rogers

 

There used to be a board game that was Buck Rogers in the 25th Century themed.  It came with a lot of figures.  Eventually they sold the figures separately and I got a bunch of them.  Another company made zombie dogs and I got some of them.  Then Esci made WWII German Infantry.  Here are two WWII Germans with new heads so they now work as werewolves.  And the figure in the middle is from the Buck Rogers game, now he is a canine also.
I got a bunch of these figures out and painted a lot of them flat white.
The ground troops in the Buck Rogers movie were dressed in white.
So I am spray painting some of them from blue or purple or gold to white.
The bold colors take several sprays to get good coverage.
But in the end they turned out okay.
One more army I can deploy.

1 comment:

Quantrilltoy said...

I shall look forward to seeing them finished and your rules. I have a couple of Medieval armed werewolves and have a rule that some of my Viking berserkers can change into werewolves. Naturally they are strong and hard to kill but also a potential danger to their own side.