Followers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Awards and a Bulldozer

The awards ceremony continues...




"...and in proud recognition of the great work you and your team have accomplished..."


What do you mean you don't know where the bulldozer came from?!?


Well, Sarge, it's like this, when I came on duty at four in the morning it was dark and the other guard said nothing happened on his shift, and there were no cars coming so I waited over by that armored car. Then I checked the log and it had an entry at two-thirty in the morning that said, "Bulldozer delivered." That's all, just "Bulldozer delivered." So I figured they meant a truck came to the gate and was granted entrance to deliver a bulldozer. Not until it started to get light did I see something over here and I walked over to investigate. That's when I realized they delivered a bulldozer all right, they delivered a bulldozer right here. There's no bill of lading or anything to determine who gets it, but it's Army Green so I figure it's an Army bulldozer and this is an Army Base so I figure it's okay. Maybe they are going to do some work on the road and they needed a bulldozer.



"...with dedication and due diligence, in the on going fight against our nations enemies..."



"...in a Cold War against International Communist aggression, that will only end when..."





"...the forces of the free world work together to secure a future that is free of tyranny..."

We gotta get this bulldozer outta here before somebody sees it and we are all in trouble. It's on the QT, but I heard that not only is the IG coming but so is the Vice President. We can't have Vice President Nixon find a bulldozer blocking the north gate. A bulldozer nobody knows where it came from or where it belongs. Private, you are in big trouble if we don't get rid of this thing right away.

No comments: