Followers

Saturday, April 18, 2020

BMC with Super Heroes




A size comparison between the 60mm Tim Mee figure and the Lido figure as recast by BMC.



Similar poses but the BMC are a tad taller, but a bit thinner.


 These BMC guys fit in well with the new Super Hereos.


Since I use the 60mm Tim Mee figures and the slightly larger BMC figures together, I will have no problem mixing the Super Heroes together with either set.


This applies also to the 60mm Marx and the 60mm MPC, not pictured.


 In the WWII era comics Superman did fight the Axis powers as did Wonder Woman and Batman.


 Batman also landed at Normany in some of the recent cartoon versions of the character.


 The whole line up.


 Very good figures, I think.


As far as I can tell there are no more figures in this series.


 Still a good line up, and with some conversion work I may be able to get a few more.


Together with the BMC figures for size.

No comments: