Followers

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

What Should I Do?



This is the canvas from the Imex Conestoga Wagon in 1/72nd scale.


I have a ziplock bag full of these and have no idea what to do with them.  They are a good sturdy piece of plastic, but I used the wagons as pontoons so the canvas is surplus.


They are rounded on the bottom so they don't make good tents and really too short for that anyway.


Shown here with a 1/72nd scale guy for size.  What should I do with these?  They seem too good to throw away, but I can't figure out what to do with them.  Answer in the comments.

4 comments:

Paul´s Bods said...

I´ve got a few of them as well. What they could be used for? I´ve also pondered that but so far - no idea.

tradgardmastare said...

Upside down as a bridge?

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Wow, if Paul's Bods does not know, we will never find out.
Bunkermeister

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Tradgardmastare I have considered that but the interior is ribbed, and the bridge is curved on the bottom so not very good bridge. It's also rather narrow, too narrow for vehicles, and not very long. Thanks for reading, and if you think of anything else, let us know!
Bunkermeister