Followers

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

GI Joe Action Sailor and Action Marine


GI Joe outside in the yard.


My new home in Kentucky, USA has an acre of land with it, that's about ten times the size of my previous home in California.


So I am taking advantage of that property by posting photos of GI Joe and other figures outside in the open.


These are mostly 40th Anniversary edition GI Joe figures and accessories.


The sandbags were sewn together by a former roommate of mine.  I gave her a sample one and she did 100 of them for me at 25 cents each.  They are simply burlap sewn into a bag and stuffed with polyfil like a pillow. 


They are a bit smaller then the real GI Joe sandbags which I always thought were too large.


I use the plastic GI Joe Sailor hat as I think its more realistic than their cloth version.

4 comments:

JohnM said...

Nice. They look to be in remarkably good and clean shape.

Those Action-Men figures must be nearly getting towards 50 years old now.

Cheers, John

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Some are newer figures from the 40th anniversary.
Bunkermeister

Simon said...

I started collecting Action Man (GI Joe in the U.K.) 40th and have quite a lot of figures and uniforms in our loft.
A favourite toy of mine as a kid, along with Airfix soldiers.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Good job that, Simon Jones. Action Man and GI Joe are great toys.

Bunkermeister