Followers

Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Lizard Line Up

These are the lizards I got.  I have two sets of them.  There is no identification of the lizards in the set so I took an individual photo of each lizard and did a Google AI search for what type of lizard is this?  Mostly it came back with "it's a plastic toy lizard" and then said "that looks like an XYZ lizard."  So I was impressed that it could tell a toy lizard from a real one.  I am not sure that the green one with the black spots is really an iguana, but I don't know much about lizards.  If you know about lizards, leave a comment and set me straight on who is who in the lizard zoo.
Here a team of knights defend Sherwood Castle from a giant Gecko.
Knights are from some unknown Chinese company.  They are similar to but not as good as the knights form Caesar Miniatures.  All these lizards are between 3 and 4 inches long.
 

No comments: