Followers

Friday, March 2, 2018

Snow Photography


I have only seen snow for a few times in my life.


My first snow in Kentucky was only about three or four inches and it was in the middle of the night.


Still, I could not let the opportunity pass and I gathered up my MPC winter vehicles the day before when I learned snow was coming.  I got all my white ring hand figures too and several other items ready.


Once the snow was deep enough and had stopped falling I took this opportunity to rush outside and set up the vehicles and the troops.  I live in an apartment and I wanted to set it all up with the snow was still pristine.  I was actually kneeling on my doormat, so I did not venture too far outside!


MRS Bunkermeister stood in the doorway, with the door closed most of the time!  And she took a few photos of my taking photos of the vehicles and equipment.  Our apartment is lit up like a prison and so, despite being the middle of the night, the scene was lit up like daytime.


I took a few photos from farther away and so had to venture out into the snow and near darkness.  I had a great time.  It only took less than 30 minutes from initial set up to completion.

No comments: