Followers

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Godzilla


I have always been a big Godzilla fan.


All those giant monster movies, Gorgo, Beast from 20,000 Fathoms, The Giant Behemoth!


I really liked the new Godzilla movie too.  But I could not find the 43 inch long Godzilla model anywhere.


So I went to the Warner Brothers website and put myself on their waiting list, it was sold out.


And soon, I got an email saying it was back in stock.  I immediately sent them the money to get one.


It's two feet tall and 43 inches long.  


It's huge.


And it's going to be huge on this blog soon too!

4 comments:

Don M said...

OMG, Your now unstoppable ! ;-)

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Force of nature.
Bunkermeister

Bob G. said...

Mike:
LOL...sure beats "Horrible Hamilton".

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Those blue figures were too big and had strange bases.
Bunkermeister