Followers

Sunday, February 16, 2014

What's On Mike's Workbench?


At the end of a long building cycle I have a two square inch space to work.  Pink top food containers are used for my Comic book and Super Hero figures.


I did roll out some sky pattern wall paper to use as a background for an upcoming photo shoot.


I print out comic book covers as a painting guide for comic book characters.


Storage boxes for spare parts and resin parts waiting for use.  Flags printed out for a project are standing by, Wikipedia is a good place to find flags.


A castle I got at the swap meet recently, it needs work.


Little white boxes from Dollar Tree, hold T6 tank parts.  Hogwarts from Harry Potter castle.


Baron Zemo and his staff ready for painting.


Time soon to resin cast more T6 tanks.

No comments: