Followers

Thursday, September 5, 2019

German Fleet


Here are more of the World War Two era German ships.


These models are at about 70 years old.


 They are various German cruisers.


Together they make a nice little fleet.


The detail is pretty good I think for the size.


Here is a nice close up of one of them.


Here is a fleet.  I may have to get out my 1/2400 Soviet Navy and give them an adversary.



Perhaps they could attack a Murmansk convoy defended by British and Soviet ships.


 Or maybe evacuate an eastern coastal town before the Soviet land forces overrun them.

2 comments:

banzai55 said...

These are super cool; I see two Scharnhorst-class battlecruisers, two Koln-class light cruisers, and one destroyer (too bad you don't have more destroyers!) The bow waves molded into the sides are pretty cool too.

Archduke Piccolo said...

I was thinking that the first pic was one of the 'Richard Beitzen' class destroyers. And I thought a couple were Gneisenau or Scharnhorst. Useful little squadron...