Followers

Thursday, August 17, 2017

RSI Building


The building does not come with any interior, not even a full floor.


I added sheets of "Tile" around the edge of the second floor to create a small space for furniture and troops.


Not intended to create a mezzanine, but rather a simulation of a second floor so troops can fire out the windows.


I added the same tile floor to the first floor and made a large office.  Decorated it with large RSI posters, one of Hitler and Mussolini together.


The other with Mussolini on a horse.


The furniture is all various resin and plastic bits.


The drapes I downloaded from an advertisement for draperies and resized them to fit the windows.


Furniture is separate pieces so it can be removed or rearranged.


The mezzanine type second floor allows me access to the first floor.


Airfix WWII Italian soldier inside for scale.


Room to move about on the second floor.


Even marching!

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

Mike:
I will say you did a very nice job making the interior of that building.
I guess a staircase is next?
;)

Well done.

Carry on.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Thanks Bob. I left it off intentionally because I did not want to take up the space. One of those realism vs playability conflicts.
Bunkermeister