Followers

Saturday, June 29, 2024

Eagle Games Yellow

Eagle Games 1/72nd scale figure with Airfix WWII British Infantry figure.
Added an Airfix WWI American.
HaT Colonial British Infantry.
Size matches very well I think with the Hat.
The Eagle Games figures would make up a good mass army.
The cannons are the same in all the Eagle Games sets, essentially an American 12 pounder as used in the American Civil War.  I have converted them to many things, often into limbers or caissons for other guns.
The little ship is very much like BB-3 Oregon class US pre-Dreadnought battleship.
 

2 comments:

Archduke Piccolo said...

I have a small number of these figures, which I chose to keep separate for certain special projects. My armies are blue and red, featuring in this little operation:
https://archdukepiccolo.blogspot.com/2020/12/an-indulgence.html
But I have 4 navies, Red Blue, Purple and Grey.
They have featured in a number of simple naval battles...
https://archdukepiccolo.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-battle-of-jasper-roads-part-1.html
Cheers,
Ion

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Very cool stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Bunkermeister