Followers

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Robot Army


The Walmart exclusive Robby the Robot and Iron Giant are so cool I went out an purchased more when my allowance came in.  As you can see Robby fits well with 12" GI Joe.


I got five of them because I have a 60mm version of him and have five of those.


Even the packaging is cool, I put GI Joe in this part of the box and it looks very cool.  GI Joe Action Astronaut will likely be in here soon.


This is a great toy for only $20, they walk, they talk, the lights flash, the arms and hands and body are movable, the detail is great.


I saved these box sleeves because I think it will make good background photo drops.


The Robby and Iron Giant come in a plastic package that molds to their body shape.  I think they make a great magnetic lock to store him inside.


My plan is to spray paint these packages from the back and make it look like a metal storage space for them. My army of Robbys will be aiding GI Joe or terrorizing 1/72nd scale troops soon!

No comments: