Followers

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Submarine and Stuff


Futuristic car, I got a few of these in metal and in resin.  I am painting them up as retro-futureistic cars for science fiction games.  This one is chrome silver.  Others will likely be in more 1950s tones.


WWII German mini-submarine in HO scale resin.  Pretty easy to build, I replaced the periscope with wire since I broke them off in about two minutes of handling.


Started the primer painting process.  Base in on the bottom of the photo.  ATGs in the back are HaT Pak 40 German WWII guns.



Heiser Models resin dragons teeth glued down on a sheet of thick plastic.  I got these about 20 years ago, I have been meaning to get to them.



I primer painted the bottom and now have to do the top part.  Maybe tomorrow.  Maybe another 20 years will pass....

No comments: