Followers

Friday, December 2, 2016

Howitzers


Resin kits are often very easy to build.  They require regular model tools to trim the flash and cut off the sprue.  I primer then with Rust-Oleum primer gray 2X for plastic that I get for $4 from Wal-Mart.  Then I paint them with regular model paints.


Completed terrain parts.  Painted using Woodland Scenics dark earth, and flocked with Woodland Scenics grass.


Gunzo Sangyo rust completes the paint job.  Decals are mostly Roco Minitanks.


Gun battery of six howitzers prepared to fire.


I like to do six at a time so the whole battery looks similar.  These are essentially straight out of the factory fresh for combat.  A little rust but no extra gear to speak of.

2 comments:

Simon said...

I like them, they came out well.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Thank you Simon.
Bunkermeister