Followers

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Matchbox


I got a few more of these, they will no doubt end up in my science fiction army.


This big rig has a nice Mad Max look to it.


This is based on a real US Army dune buggy.


Somebody has to clean up the mess after the war is over.


Street sweepers are important parts of military airfields because they pick up foreign objects that can be sucked into the jet engines.


Very intimidating!


I may do some turret swapping with this one, have not decided for sure yet.


I have a small collection of these.

2 comments:

Pete. said...

Thanks for bringing these to my attention (and in your previous posts too).

I'll keep an eye out for them in my local shops- ideal for a few games that I've got planned.

Cheers,

Pete.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

You are welcome Pete. Many don't realize just how many sources there are for good vehicles. Just keep your eyes open and once in a while a gem falls in your lap.
Bunkermeister