Followers

Friday, August 23, 2024

News

 Hello all,

My computer went down and I was mostly off line for the last two months.  Fortunately I do blog ahead and so Bunker Talk continued for about 1/2 of that time.  I should be back fully in business next week, and thanks to all those who have been checking in.

I have taken about 1,400 photos in the last month all of which have to be edited and posted.  My intention is to go back to July 23 and begin where I left off.  So read the "old" new postings to catch up to today and I likely will post more than once per day, so try not to miss anything.

Fidelis Models owned by a good friend of mine has several new exciting items in the pipeline that should be out very soon, so look forward to those HO scale and 1/72nd scale items that I will announce shortly.

Thanks for reading.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek

3 comments:

Wayne W said...

Good to hear you are all right; I was concerned when the new posts stopped. None of us are getting any younger.

banzai55 said...

Glad you're back; I missed you!!

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Thank you Wayne W and banzai55 I am glad to be back also.