Followers

Monday, August 5, 2024

More Grille

Most of the work on this consisted of trimming the hole in the base so the new gun would fit.  There was a little adjusting of the shield mounting so the gun would still turn.
I had a bunch of the Grille, so I selected one that had all the parts and that still worked.
So I am able to fold down the sides.
Here are some Revell WWII German Artillery crew figures in 1/72nd scale.
The photo looks black and white but it's color.  Preiser makes these same figures in 1/87 if you wanted a more authentic in scale experience for your conversion.
I think it looks just fine like this.
It seems to me that in real life this thing would have to have an ammo supply vehicle to follow it around since there seems to be so little on board ammo stowage.

 I think an interesting addition to the collection at no cost and used up some old parts.

No comments: