Followers

Saturday, August 17, 2024

HW-4-Trac

Hot Wheels race car.
For my racing cars project.
My plan is to buy small numbers of racing cars over a long period of time and have a decent number of racing vehicles.
Formula 1, drag racing, stock cars, and monster trucks are the primary types I am looking for.
I am not highly familiar with all the nuances of such racing, intentionally, so that when I mix cars that should not really belong together, I won't mind.
I also have purchased several of the same ones, with the intent of repainting them so that I can have more variety in the race.
Sometimes wars have taken  place in sporting venues, the Olympic Stadium in Berlin was used during World War Two.
Spy movies, beach blanket movies, Elvis movies often have a racing theme to them.
This is a very nice car, I think.
It seems that Hot Wheels have been making an effort to upgrade the graphics and other aspects of their cars since the price went up to above a dollar.
I don't mind paying a little more to get more.
 

No comments: