Followers

Sunday, January 22, 2023

Sharks and Stuff

Here is a Caesar Miniatures figure in 1/72nd scale that I consider to be James Bond.  I use him for scale with many models.  As you can see the green submersible is very small, only a few occupants would be likely.
All of the vessels in this set are pretty little but I don't like to waste storage space on vehicles that while interesting and useful don't have a whole lot of uses.
Imagine seated figures in this vessel, like most of these probably 2 to as many as 6 is about all you are going to get.
But for underwater and on water salvage, sabotage, espionage, patrolling, exploration and the like that's plenty in most cases.
Even this one is small.
In addition to the small shark in the truck you also get four other sharks.
The blue one is a sawfish which is a type of ray rather than shark.
They size well with 1/72nd scale.
The set includes this traffic light sign post.
An odd choice I think.
Three of these projectiles can be fired from the large shark shaped submarine but they fly about six inches.  Not very exciting.

 These large screws are part of the packaging but I think they are interesting enough to save.  I am not sure why, but I know they will be used for something, eventually, probably.

No comments: