Tuesday, September 16, 2014

DC-3 Airliner

DC-3 engines all done.

Side door, the original C-47 kit had a big cargo door.

A little hole to fill.  I just used glue.

Landing gear, I managed to break it and then repair it.

Rubber bands to hold the wings in place while they dry.

I use a lot of rubber bands on my aircraft.

Engine parts waiting for final assembly.

The lower center wing is a separate part, makes for a very sturdy wing.

Finished aircraft, apart from painting and decals.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

Thank God for rubber bands...without them, we'd all have a VERY hard time trying to get the dihedral on the wings correct.

Carry on.