Followers

Friday, May 30, 2008

Boxer Rebellion Knockout















Redbox, a new and to most people unknown figure company has announced they are doing the Boxer Rebellion. This series of figures will cover just about any type of figures you need to complete your Boxer Rebellion needs. They are 1/72nd scale soft plastic figures. I had always hoped someone would do figures for this conflict and when Orion came out with a set of Boxers a while back, I purchased a number of boxes. Then they stopped with just the Boxers and I was left without a decent opponent, but no more!

Redbox is not just doing USMC but US Infantry too! I had hoped to get Americans but never dreamed we would get two boxes of them. This is great news. And their technical advisor is highly knowledgeable so I know the details will be correct. Since this war took place in 1900 these figures will also work for the Philippine Insurrection, and perhaps the Spanish American War. I am anxious to see these troops in person.

This the the war from the movie 55 Days at Peking so there are many different types of actions to be seen here. A great bit of news from Redbox.


2 comments:

Herrentanz said...

Hi!

I beg your pardon for my comment, but the moulds, the mould quality and the sculpting are poors*.
I prefer my esci´s conversions of Boxer Rebellion

Please, see this link about the figures

http://www.bennosfigures.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=7

sorry for my english

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Thank you for the conversion information! I have some in the mail to me and will have more information about these figures soon.