Followers

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Polish People's Army


Another useful set from the Eastern Front, Polish People's Army


After Russia and Germany conquered Poland in 1939, many Polish people ended up in the Red Army.


Still, they were often very nationalist and often wore bits of Polish uniforms with their Red Army uniforms.


Of course, most of the troops will wear the standard Soviet uniform.


Long ago, I set aside some of my Soviet troops and tanks for a Polish Army.


I am very pleased these guys came along because they will make it more distinctively "Polish."


Good poses, a reasonable mix of active firing and moving around in combat.


These are they type of figures I really like, and some I never thought I would ever see.

4 comments:

Pete. said...

I think I'll have to pick up a pack to round out a small collection of FAA metals I own. Thanks for pointing them out.

Cheers,

Pete.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Thanks for reading Pete.
Bunkermeister

Bob G. said...

Mike:
Bet you could re-enact one heckuva "Warsaw Revolt" with these figures.
Well done.

Carry on.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Don't think I am not thinking about that too, G!
Bunkermeister