Followers

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Soviet WWII Collection

 

For years I have been trying to get my WWII Soviet collection painted.  At least the metal, resin and electric green vehicles.
Here are some Mir models getting their final primer job.  My goal for 2020 was to get my WWII Soviet collection all primer painted at least.  I have a few plastic ones that are not yet painted, but they are Permit in a pretty dark green, so I probably won't prime them, just paint their base color directly.
Just when I thought I had all the tanks done, I found those few at the top needed some repairs so they could go the paint shop.  So they were delayed.  Still, I am on target to get all my WWII Soviet vehicles and artillery at least primer painted by the end of the year.  My hope is next year I can finish my WWII Soviet vehicle purchases, and get those remaining vehicles assembled and primered and painted.

No comments: