Followers

Sunday, September 13, 2020

Dune Buggy

More painting on the Barbie dune buggy.

Here the windshield and other parts are painted.

Here are my two storage sheds which for three years have been in storage.  I am sorting the parts and plan on power washing them next week.  Once they are clean I will assemble at least one of them on the other side of the house.  Several parts got broken and I may have to repair them or order some new ones.  We shall see when I do the final inspection.  Once the sheds are assembled I can take some of the junk out of the basement.  That will help clear the tables for wargaming!

This still is from the John Wayne movie Hellfighters. I am using it as the inspiration for the Barbie dune buggy conversion.  I hope to be able to mount a .30 caliber machine gun on the center console, but we shall see.
 

 It has been raining a lot almost every day this week so the work has been slow.

 Still a little bit every day.

No comments: