Followers

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Bugs

Over the years I have compiled my own science fiction universe.  I have taken components of various comic books, books, television shows, and movies and melded them together.  All four Irwin Allen TV series, Lost in Space, The Time Tunnel, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, Batman TV series, Starship Troopers, Star Trek, original series, Stargate, movie.  I have modified some of these to make them a universe that is consistent and cohesive.  I also include many comic books from about 1940 to about 1975.  I use figures and vehicles from many other shows, but not in there original context.



Reconnaissance robot on patrol.


 Looking for bugs.


 Found one.


 There is never just one.


Environmental control robot advises the unit commander on the bug discovery.

No comments: