Followers

Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Eagle Games Sprues

More Eagle Games sets, these soft plastic items are cities, they are about 1/2400 scale and I use them for coastal cities with my ships.
The set also comes with these figures.  The monk with a banner works well as a Christian cleric in procession.  The man walking with a stick looks Mayan, or Incan to me but should work for many eras and locations.
The figures work well for 1/72nd scale.
This set has a round coast defense fort, buildings, trains, and 1/72nd scale figures.
The figures are African natives and Arabs on horseback.  The Arabs will fight my FFL and the Natives will likely be allies of Tarzan. 
The buildings are going to be doll houses for Santa and the trains will be Santa toys also.
The star fort and round fort go with my 1/2400 ships.
These ships are generic for Attack! game.  They are some little patrol boats and weird submarines.
Here are aircraft carriers and battleships.  Both are rather small.  I will use all of these ships with my 1/2400 scale ships.  They work well as substitutes for the "real model" ships until they are observed by the enemy.  Makes it hard to tell what the strength of the enemy is.  The patrol boat is probably worth using as is as a generic patrol boat.

 

No comments: