Followers

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Toyland Army Artillery

For some time I have been working one some mild fantasy armies.
This one is supposed to represent the Toy Soldier army from the movies Babes in Toyland, both the Disney and Laurel & Hardy versions.
I am using Hat Napoleonic figures from most of the components of these armies.
My present intent is that they have minimal crews, perhaps four figures.  I got a number of Christmas buildings that have a Santa Claus look to them.  I also have been working on a model of Disneyland in California.  They run a parade every night that includes cast members marching in the parade that represent the toy soldiers from that Disney movie.  My thought is to make a Wizard of Oz collection that will include elements of the movie, Disneyland, Santa Claus and other similar mildly fantasy themes.  Mostly I am hoping to use figures and materials that I already have and intend to make these rather small armies.
 

3 comments:

Terry Hooper-Scharf said...

Hi.
Check daily but images are not showing up on posts.

Archduke Piccolo said...

Heads up: I have found the same problem that Terry has. The picture frame show up with some sort of icon in canton in the top left corner, and nothing else.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

The problem has been resolved, thanks for reading.
Bunkermeister