Followers

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Motorcycle

There is a board game called Sons of Anarchy, by Gale Force Nine.  It's based on the TV series about a biker gang.  I have never seen the show.
The game comes with two essentially 1/72nd scale figures, this guy on the motorcycle is one of them.
You get 24 motorcycle riding figures in the game, all identical in several different colors.
They are one piece, have no flash and are good right out of the package.
As far as I know they were never sold separately, but there were expansion packs to the game that had more colors but the same two figure poses.
This figure is generic enough to be most any biker gang from their inception until now.
The figure stands up well and is a complex casting for one piece.
I picked up one set on ebay by asking someone selling the game if they would just sell me the plastic parts separately and I would buy them for 1/2 price and reduced shipping.  The game itself is heavy cardboard, so I got a good deal on it.  My plan is to buy another one soon.
 

No comments: