Common mold flaw in the Roco T54 tank. The little hole in the horn on the starboard side. Also the flash at the bottom edge of the turret. Quick scrape with the X-Acto knife and the flash goes away.This one has the forward hole that is too small for the turret pin.It got broken off as I was turning it.The pin is long enough that I can drill out the hole again and not have to put a new pin on the turret.More turrets are ready for work.Note the T44 hatch on the T54 turret! Scraped off the number from the back of the turret.More little plastic bits for the inside of the turret horns to hold up the gun.Only a few more to go, actually there are many more to go besides these.
2 comments:
Looking good!
Thank you J. Sometimes I even amaze myself. And thanks for the comment too.
Post a Comment