Recently I had a request for photos of my Starship Troopers Figures.
Bunker Talk blog with 30,000 photos of my toy soldier collection of Roco Minitanks, Heiser Models, Fidelis Models, 3d Historic Miniatures, Airfix and Pegasus figures; and 54mm & 60mm plastic soldiers from Tim Mee, Elastowit, BMC, MPC. Be sure to follow Bunker Talk. Email at BunkerMeister45@aol.com. Get merch at: https://www.redbubble.com/people/bunkertalkwar/shop
5 comments:
Thanks West, they are a great toy, I am glad I got them when I did.
Thanks man--I was wondering if it was these (had them back then, I was 10 or so...). Great memories!!! Thanks!
And sorry to be a picker, but those smaller bugs came in "Battle Packs" with three soldiers...the larger bugs/vehicles came with only two soldiers.
Great stuff!
Spencer
The Warrior, you are correct, they did come in three soldier sets, thanks for reminding me! It has been a while since I got any new ones.
Yes ... those a pretty good looking figures ! I forgot they were made.
Yes, Legion4 they are great. And I had to buy a lot of bugs to get a reasonable number of troops but it was worth it.
Thanks for reading.
Bunkermeister
Post a Comment