Orion 1/72nd scale soft plastic WWII Russian AA gunners.
A difficult set to build but not bad when mounted on a base.
Bunker Talk blog with 30,000 photos of my toy soldier collection of Roco Minitanks, Heiser Models, Fidelis Models, 3d Historic Miniatures, Airfix and Pegasus figures; and 54mm & 60mm plastic soldiers from Tim Mee, Elastowit, BMC, MPC. Be sure to follow Bunker Talk. Email at BunkerMeister45@aol.com. Get merch at: https://www.redbubble.com/people/bunkertalkwar/shop
4 comments:
That last picture put a smile on my face. As a kid I hated those 'fascist' flying monkeys from the Wizard of Oz. Well done brave Soviet gunners!
Regards,
Matt
The flying monkeys are evil and I did not like them as a kid either!
I don't think they are Evil, they just needed the work, and the Wicked Witch was a better employer.....
Dorothy was to Busy Hanging out with a Rust Bucket, and Air Head and Moth Eaten Lion, "poor Toto"
Much like the workers on the Death Star, the Empire had a better Employment program and were being Harrassed by a mind controlled Rebellion by a bunch of Guys who employed Witch craft and Control of People against their will Bloody Jedi
Cheers Karcuss
Head of 233 Monkey, SMERSH and other Minions
Karcuss, I know, they were just following orders.
Post a Comment