The inside of the Roco T54 tank has one road wheel that has detail on the inside.
It's very odd that they would do that because it can't really be seen once it is installed.There are two different types of tracks, and one kind won't fit on the other unless it is trimmed.This one has two tabs on the top of the lower side hull. The other, picture two above, has only one.I had to mix them on my tanks in order to field as many as I can.Many of mine have the little wheels and many do not.I am leaving them if they have them and not replacing them if they don't have the little wheels.Here is a good view of the two tab lower hull. Note the track won't fit because it has a bar on the top that won't allow the track to fit over the tab.
No comments:
Post a Comment