Bunker Talk blog with 30,000 photos of my toy soldier collection of Roco Minitanks, Heiser Models, Fidelis Models, 3d Historic Miniatures, Airfix and Pegasus figures; and 54mm & 60mm plastic soldiers from Tim Mee, Elastowit, BMC, MPC. Be sure to follow Bunker Talk. Email at BunkerMeister45@aol.com. Get merch at: https://www.redbubble.com/people/bunkertalkwar/shop
Saturday, September 5, 2026
Underwater
I got some bulletin board edge paper from Amazon. Since I have a lot of mini-submarines and a few large ones it seemed a good idea to work on ways to depict underwater scenes.
I took a few of my undersea plants and placed them in a photo box with a sky background and the coral.I think the sky works okay as very clear, tropical water.Note the nautilus, sea turtle and crab.Here with a lobster. I am trying for something that looks okay, does not take up too much room, is cheap, durable and will work with several scales.
Very attractvie!
ReplyDeleteThank you Mr. J. The underwater world is rather new for me, but I am working on it.
ReplyDelete