Photo box showing two ancient creatures, a pterodactyl, and a T-Rex I think.Nice scene with a volcano in the background and river in the foreground.I added a few dollar store dinosaurs to the scene. On the white floor it does not look that good.I added a bit of carpet and it improves the photo a lot.These kinds of boxes with a photo inside are something I have done for a long time.My dinosaur does not like the paper dinosaur.
They give one another the side eye.
No need for generating your photos with a.i. when you can do it this way. Very convincing indeed.
ReplyDeleteI have used AI to clean up photos of models that I have taken, and for research purposes. But I don't recall ever posting an AI photo here. I don't have the skills to do photoshop. Yes, I think photos of actual miniatures are best.
DeleteI really like those photo box backgrounds. You're right, adding carpet helps the look.
ReplyDeleteIf you're interested, Hobby Lobby sells sheets of paper which are printed with different textures in color. Many are decorative. But some have natural textures. For instance, I bought a small stack of sheets with water texture for my 1/2400 WWII ships.