Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Tank and Rocket Launcher

Soviet Union IT-1 rocket launcher by SDV Models and Petner Panzer T62 tank.

The Soviet Union only made about 30 of these, but they are pretty neat looking.
Big rocket and only a few fit in the turret.  Discontinued in service after only a few years.
Russian truck shadows.
Working on spray painting the trucks.
Way over 100 of them to do, did primer work on over 70 of them in one day, did the flip side a couple days later.
 

2 comments:

  1. The dark green color you have chosen for your Soviet tanks is very effective. I sure you've told us before, but could you let us know what color you're using? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rust-Oleum Flat Deep Forest Green. I use it as my Cold War Soviet Color. I use Their Army Green for WWII Soviet Union. Both are part of their Camouflage 2X line of spray paints. I decant some into a small jar to use for touch up. Sold at Wal-Mart, on line and lots of other places.

    ReplyDelete