Followers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Starship Troopers


Recently I had a request for photos of my Starship Troopers Figures.

They are from Galoob Action Fleet and are a little bigger than 1/72nd scale.


See them here with a Revell figure and a PAeL Automation in metal.


One of the warrior bugs, they were packaged one bug and two soldiers.



The bugs are probably more in line with 60mm figures but they are impressive. Figures and bugs are pre-assembled and pre-painted. They are about 15 years out of production.



6 comments:

west1871 said...

Those bugs are amazing!!!Shame they are out of production now.

Cheers Rich.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Thanks West, they are a great toy, I am glad I got them when I did.

The Warrior said...

Thanks man--I was wondering if it was these (had them back then, I was 10 or so...). Great memories!!! Thanks!

And sorry to be a picker, but those smaller bugs came in "Battle Packs" with three soldiers...the larger bugs/vehicles came with only two soldiers.

Great stuff!

Spencer

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

The Warrior, you are correct, they did come in three soldier sets, thanks for reminding me! It has been a while since I got any new ones.

Legion4 said...

Yes ... those a pretty good looking figures ! I forgot they were made.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Yes, Legion4 they are great. And I had to buy a lot of bugs to get a reasonable number of troops but it was worth it.
Thanks for reading.
Bunkermeister