Followers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

German Visitor

I got this in an email from a Bunker Talk fan from Germany. Good to see folks are reading all this stuff! Thanks Michael for your email and drawing!

Dear Mike,
My name is Michael and I am from Germany. I am reading your blog for some months and I like it very much. Especially your Berlin scenario and your own wargame rules are very good (I'm an absolutely newbie in wargaming). I bought some Armourfast tanks but I did not like the tracks of it. Some days ago I made a try to make them look better. All I needed was an 1 Millimeter drill which I used to open the suggested holes on the road wheels. It looks very well and is easily done and works on all tanks based on the Panzer 3 (Armourfast # 99003, 99016, 99018, 99023) I do not have any blog or homepage, so I send this tip to one of my favorite blogs, this is yours. I added an sketch which I made, because my cameras makro is not good enough to take a good pic of it. I hope you will understand all of this because my English is not perfect. Please give me a fast reply, if you liked this.
Best regards from Germany.
Michael


4 comments:

Nuno Cabeçadas said...

Hi Mike
Hope everything is fine with you and your familly.
To improve the Armourfast PzKfw III or other vehicles with the same chassis, I add a inner wheel using glued cardboard:
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/29/im005597.jpg
Cheers

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Hi Nuno! Good to hear from a Master Modeller like yourself! Thanks for the tip.

Captain said...

Hi Mike,
i staeted my own blog where you can find some more pictures of this modification.

You can find it here: http://ww2modelzone.blogspot.com/2009/12/hat-stuh-modifications.html

Regards,
Michael

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

That's great!